Sunday 11 September 2016

I LOVE BASS FISHING!!!


In all of the lakes, ponds, reservoirs, and rivers that I've fished, I've never witnessed bass fishing quite like this... Schools of 5-25+ bass would corral MASSIVE schools of blueback herring then BLITZ on them! It was truly an breathtaking sight to see explosions in every direction and watch baitfish get launched 3+ feet out of the water! The interesting thing is that the bass seem to prefer feeding on the herring in the middle of the day more so than morning or evening. These largies were also extremely picky about what baits they would accept. They wouldn't touch topwaters, alabama rigs, or spinnerbaits. I needed a herring imitation that matched the size and color of the bait that was being chased. Big thanks to Bobby for hooking me up with one of his secret $0.60 walmart swimbaits, he outfished Matt and I combined on those affordable buggers 2 fish to 1! Check out the dude who lent me that OP swimbait - Check out Matt's Channel - ---------------------
http://bit.ly/2cp3Qk1

No comments:

Post a Comment