Friday 18 November 2016

HIGH STAKES Fishing Challenge - Loser DYES their Hair?!?!


By FAR the most INTENSE 1v1 fishing challenge of my life! With the stakes the highest I've ever bet - the losing angler being forced to dye their hair a color that the winner decides - I knew that my opponent would going all out in this contest, fighting for his hair's life until the final minute... Check out Matt's Channel! Check out my second channel to watch Matt's girlfriend dye my hair... ----------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­-------------------------------- Scale Used: ReelSonar Digital Scale (fish gripper included) (Ad) Rod/Reel/Line/Lures used: -Z man chatterbait (3/8 ounce, blk/blue) -baby brush hog trailer (black) -LC Pointer 100 (american shad) -SK Hack attack jig (3/8 ounce, green pumpkin) -Zoom super chunk trailer (watermelon) -Finesse Jig (3/16 ounce, blk/blue) -baby brush hog trailer (black) -Favorite Rush Series Casting Rod 7'0" MH/fast (Ad) -Favorite Big Sexy Casting Rod 7'0&q
http://bit.ly/2fCGysM

No comments:

Post a Comment