Thursday 24 November 2016

LOST FOOTAGE!!! Wild Turkeys vs. 1Rod & BamaBass (Gobble Contest) -- Thanksgiving Special!


HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!! I found some random footage of Bamabass and I gobbling at wild turkeys. I figured it would be perfect to share today, GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE Check out BamaBass! Check out my second channel! ----------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­-------------------------------- Location: Alabama Date: April 14th, 2016 Primary Pattern: GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE ----------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­-------------------------------- Playlists: How To Vids - Fishing the World Collabs with Legendary Anglers - Fishing my home waters - Epic Fishing Challenges - Bass Tournament Vids - Fishing with my Subscribers - Fishing around the U.S. - Multi Species Vids - Saltwater Fishing - Subscriber Fishing Tournaments - Mystery Tackle Box Slams - My Tackle Collection - Other Playlists - ----------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­
http://bit.ly/2gmivvd

No comments:

Post a Comment