Sunday 3 July 2016

1R1R Live! Let's Talk Early Summer Bassing (Up for 24 Hours)


Thanks for tuning in! I'll be discuss how the bass bite has been during this early summer period. As the water temps warm up and the baitfish finish spawning, fishing can sometimes be tricky during this transitional period. Be sure to comment below if you'd like to see your comment in one of my future videos! "Hey 1Rod Can you ___________________" ----------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­-------------------------------- Playlists: How To Vids - Collabs with Legendary Anglers - Fishing my home waters - Epic Fishing Challenges - Bass Tournament Vids - Fishing with my Subscribers - Fishing around the U.S. - Multi Species Vids - Saltwater Fishing - Subscriber Fishing Tournaments - Mystery Tackle Box Slams - My Tackle Collection - Other Playlists - ----------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­-------------------------------- Support me on patreon for awesome p
http://bit.ly/29k7R7V

No comments:

Post a Comment