Thursday 7 July 2016

Texas Bass Fishing Montage (Bonus Vid)


Enjoy this fishing montage until I get my next video up tomorrow! Check out my Patreon Page - ----------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­-------------------------------- Camera Gear: Gopro Hero 4 silver External audio Chest Mount Portable Tripod Editing Tools: Final Cut Pro X ----------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­-------------------------------- Playlists: How To Vids - Collabs with Legendary Anglers - Fishing my home waters - Epic Fishing Challenges - Bass Tournament Vids - Fishing with my Subscribers - Fishing around the U.S. - Multi Species Vids - Saltwater Fishing - Subscriber Fishing Tournaments - Mystery Tackle Box Slams - My Tackle Collection - Other Playlists - ----------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­-------------------------------- Instagram (Daily fishing pics!): Facebook (Picture albums): Snapchat (Dai
http://bit.ly/29mD1If

No comments:

Post a Comment