Sunday 31 July 2016

The Most Random Vlog I've Ever Made... New Fishing Lures at ICAST 2016


My first time a iCAST!!! Very overwhelming, seeing so many new lures in one place and not being able to buy them was almost too much to handle... Didn't spend as much time as I should have filming, too busy taking the whole experience in: checking out new companies, hanging with other youtubers, and of course meeting all of you guys who also attended the event! Look forward to Saturday's tournament fishing video, then Tuesday will mark the beginning of my Bahamas fishing series xD ----------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­-------------------------------- Location: Orlando, Florida Date: July 14th, 2016 ----------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­-------------------------------- Playlists: How To Vids - Collabs with Legendary Anglers - Fishing my home waters - Epic Fishing Challenges - Bass Tournament Vids - Fishing with my Subscribers - Fishing around the U.S. - Multi Species Vid
http://bit.ly/2arbU2D

No comments:

Post a Comment