Sunday 9 October 2016

How to Organize Your Tackle - Fish Hooks and Sinkers - Terminal Fishing Tackle


Keeping your hooks and sinkers and all the little things organized is sometimes very difficult hare are some tips and trick that will help you out. The most important box that I have in my boat is one that I never go fishing without. It's my Terminal Tackle Box. Years of trial and error has brought me to the way I organize it now. It's almost perfect. ********************************************************************* Tackle seen in this video. Bass Mafia Coffin - Strike King Tour Grade Tungsten Sinkers- Home made Dropshot sinkers made with Do-it Molds - Gamakatsu Offset Round Bend worm hooks - Carolina Keeper knock off - Duo Locks - Zerust tabs - Favorite Wacky Hooks - Dropshot Hooks - Trailer Hooks - Treble Hooks - Weighted Hooks - Flipping Hooks - Ned Rig - Wacky Tool - Trailer Hook Pal - ********************************************************************************** Follow me on all of my Social Media Accounts Facebook - Flukemaster
http://bit.ly/2dpJuor

No comments:

Post a Comment