Sunday 9 October 2016

Tips for Surviving High School (ft. BlacktipH and 1Rod1ReelFishing)


Check out BlacktipH for some insane saltwater fishing! Thank you to all of my subscribers who have supported me and helped me reach over 100k subs, you bros are awesome!!! xD Support me on patreon for awesome perks! $1 - One bonus video per month + a private patreon only live stream! $2 - Lure Guide to Bass Fishing (21 pages) + a guide to growing a fishing YT channel (23 pages) (Plus all $1 perks :D) Instagram (Daily fishing pics!): Facebook (cool picture albums): Twitter (stay tuned :D): Snapchat (Daily uploads of random stuff :P): mhsiao8 Periscope (Live streams!) - 1Rod1ReelFishing Playlists: How To Vids - Collabs with Legendary Anglers - Epic Fishing Challenges - Bass Tournament Vids - Fishing with my Subscribers - Multi Species Vids - Saltwater Fishing - Subscriber Fishing Tournaments - Mystery Tackle Box Slams - My Tackle Collection - Other Playlists - Email - mhsiao8@gmail.com (business inquiries only) Subscribe for new videos every Tues
http://bit.ly/2dQGchz

No comments:

Post a Comment