Sunday 9 October 2016

MYSTERY POND BASS FISHING (TIPS & TECHNIQUES) FLUKE & SENKO


I've eyeballed this little pond near my house for over a year since moving and wondered how the bass fishing would be if I ever decided to fish it. I always travel light when shoreline bass fishing, & with barely a couple hours to do some mystery pond bass fishing, I threw a couple bags of baits in my pockets and grabbed a couple rods to investigate. It turned out to have a couple bass swimming around in it! I offer up a few tips and techniques along the way as to how I attack a new pond from shore, so I hope this video entertains as well as helps a few learn a trick or two on how to bass fish a mystery pond of your own! Thanks for watching!!! LINKS TO BAITS USED: Gary Yamamoto Senko: Links to the camera equipment I use: Current GoPro equivalent: External Audio Mic: Open Side Skeleton Housing: GoPro Chest Mount: MAILING ADDRESS: YouTubeFISHINGVIDS PO BOX 1568 Clarksburg, MD 20871
http://bit.ly/2dpIa5f

No comments:

Post a Comment