Wednesday 10 August 2016

1R1R Live!!! Advantages of Tungsten vs. Lead Weights + Recapping Ike's Bass Tournament + GOOGANSQUAD


I'll be covering the key differences between tungsten and lead weights, and why you should always reach for tungsten when bass fishing! Save money on Tungsten here! I finally opened a P.O. box!!! Feel free to send me whatever you'd like (especially hand-written letters/drawings, GooganSquad memes, or interesting things I can do challenges with xD) P.O. Box 6371 Ellicott City, MD 21042 Check out our new parody IG page! Shared Jon B., Andrew Flair, LunkersTV, apbassing, and myself xD ----------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­-------------------------------- Playlists: How To Vids - Collabs with Legendary Anglers - Fishing my home waters - Epic Fishing Challenges - Bass Tournament Vids - Fishing with my Subscribers - Fishing around the U.S. - Multi Species Vids - Saltwater Fishing - Subscriber Fishing Tournaments - Mystery Tackle Box Slams - My Tackle Collection - Other Playlists - --------------------
http://bit.ly/2beCyys

No comments:

Post a Comment