Monday 1 August 2016

1R1R Live!!! Live from the Bahamas - Q&A with my Family


Live from the Bahamas!!! I'll be recapping my trip then open up Q&A for any questions you have for me or my family members :D ----------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­-------------------------------- Playlists: How To Vids - Collabs with Legendary Anglers - Fishing my home waters - Epic Fishing Challenges - Bass Tournament Vids - Fishing with my Subscribers - Fishing around the U.S. - Multi Species Vids - Saltwater Fishing - Subscriber Fishing Tournaments - Mystery Tackle Box Slams - My Tackle Collection - Other Playlists - ----------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­-------------------------------- Support me on patreon for awesome perks! $1 - One bonus video per month + a private patreon only live stream! $2 - Lure Guide to Bass Fishing (21 pages) + a guide to growing a fishing YT channel (23 pages) (Plus all $1 perks :D) Instagram (Daily fishing pics!): Face
http://bit.ly/2aeLzBC

No comments:

Post a Comment