Sunday 7 August 2016

Fly Fishing Adventure - Exploring the Bahamas for the Elusive Bonefish!


I try fly fishing for the first time! "Bonefish Simon" shows me around the Bahamas in search for a species I've never targeted, the bonefish. Entertaining, informative, and a superb angler, Simon not only teaches me to fly fish in less than 10 minutes, but he also gets me on my first ever bonefish!!! ----------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­-------------------------------- Book a guided trip with Bonefish Simon! Check out Simon's channel - Check out Peter's FB page - Water's Edge Media ----------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­-------------------------------- Gear used: Lure - "Mop Hair Fly" Rod/Reel - borrowed from Simon Camera Gear: Gopro Hero 4 silver External audio Skeleton housing Chest Mount Sony a5100 Editing Tools: Final Cut Pro X ----------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­--------------------
http://bit.ly/2b37fq4

No comments:

Post a Comment