Friday 19 August 2016

Feast or Famine - Summer Bass Fishing (ft. ExtremePhillyFishing)


One of my best fishing buddies joins me for some mid-summer Maryland fishing! I actually owe Leo a huge thanks for what he's done to inspire me to fish. If it wasn't for him, I may have never even created this channel. When I was in college at Drexel University in Philadelphia, I didn't even bother to bring my rods because I figured the waters were too polluted to hold fish. My assumptions were half correct, the waters were heavily polluted, but they held some impressive fish... I never would have found out about these Philly fishing opportunities if I hadn't stumbled upon Leo's blog ( ). After reading about how a river I passed EVERYDAY on my way to class held over 50 species of fish, I went back to Maryland that weekend, grabbed my rods, and started fishing like crazy!!! I went 2 years without consistently fishing (except when I visited home in Maryland) during college, and I decided to create my channel during my Senior year when I discovered the numerous
http://bit.ly/2bB15tg

No comments:

Post a Comment