Tuesday 2 August 2016

Saltwater Fishing gets me HYPED!!! Beach Fishing in the Bahamas


I travel to Nassau, Paradise Island in the Bahamas! While other vacationers are relaxing on the beach, you can bet that I'll have my rod and reel in hand exploring the island! I get a bit over-hyped in this vid, but anytime I get to explore a new location AND catch fish, I can't help but get excited :D ----------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­-------------------------------- Gear used Lure: Berkley Gulp Swimming Mullet (5" pearl white) Berkley Gulp Ripple Mullet (4" bone) Hook: 1/4 ounce jighead Line: Suffix 832 braid (10 lb) Seaguar Tatsu fluorocarbon leader (7 lb + 12 lb) Reel: Team Daiwa Tierra Spinning Reel 2000 Rod: 13 Fishing Omen Black 2-piece rod 7'0" med/fast ----------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­-------------------------------- Camera Gear: Gopro Hero 4 silver External audio Skeleton housing Chest Mount Portable Tripod Sony a5100 Editing To
http://bit.ly/2akl4ek

No comments:

Post a Comment