Saturday 13 August 2016

Out Fished by my Sister... Saltwater Fishing + Ultra Clear Underwater Footage!


We venture out during our vacation for some saltwater fishing in the Bahamas! Neither my sister or my dad have ever caught any saltwater species on artificial baits, but my sister did an awesome job out-fishing me with a shrimp style jig! Unfortuantely, my dad has yet to catch a fish during this trip... Outro song: Distant - LAKEY INSPIRED ----------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­-------------------------------- Lures Used: -Berkley Gulp 2" Shrimp (natural shrimp) -1/4 ounce jighead Rod/Reel/Line used: -Suffix 832 braid (30 lbs) -Seaguar Tatsu fluorocarbon (leader - 15 lbs) -Abu Garcia Orra Inshore Reel -13 Fishing Omen Black II 2-piece rod 7'0" MH/fast ----------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­-------------------------------- Location: Nassau, Bahamas Date: July 29th, 2016 Primary Pattern: Shrimp imitations - jigging rocks Time Fished: 6:30 am - 8:30 am Air Temp: 83 degrees
http://bit.ly/2aV5VSr

No comments:

Post a Comment